TERMS AND CONDITIONS
General terms and conditions of business
Ulla Monika Panz
Skinfood by CCO Beauty
Hauptstraße 57 71566 Althütte
- Below provider -
- 1 scope
(1) The services of the provider for the online shop atwww.skin-foOD.ca only occur on the basis of the following general terms and conditions in the version valid at the time of the order.
(2) Our general terms and conditions apply exclusively. The customer's terms and conditions deviating from our general terms and conditions are not valid unless we expressly agree.
- 2 Contract conclusion
(1) Our offers on the Internet represent a non -binding request to the customer. By sending the order on our website, the customer submits a binding offer at the conclusion of the contract.
(2) The confirmation of receipt of the order follows immediately after sending the order and does not yet represent a contract acceptance. We can accept your order by sending an order confirmation by email within 2 working days.
- 3 Payment, delay
(1) The prices listed on our website apply at the time of order. All prices apply including the statutory VAT and plus the shipping costs listed.
(2) Payment of the purchase price is possible by Stripe & PayPal
- 4 Reference to retention of title
We reserve ownership of the delivered item until the purchase price is paid in full.
- 5 delivery
(1) Your delivery will be processed within 1-2 working days after receipt of the order and reported to the shipping partner for collection.We deliver within Germany with DHL. Deliveries to Switzerland and countries of the EU are carried out via DPD.After informationing the shipping partner, delivery via DHL and DPD usually takes place after the products are picked up within 2-3 working days. Accordingly, the delivery takes place after your order within 3-5 working days (Mon to Fri).
The start of the delivery time specified by us requires timely and proper fulfillment of the customer's obligations, in particular the correct specification of the delivery address as part of the order.
(2) If the provider is unable to deliver the ordered goods without their own fault because the supplier of the provider does not meet its contractual obligations, the customer will immediately inform you that the ordered goods are not available. Contracts already rendered by the Contracting Party shall be reimbursed without delay. The legal rights of the customer remain unaffected.
(3) The risk of deterioration or the failure of the goods is transferred to entrepreneurs with the transfer of the delivery item to the transport company to the customer. If the handover or dispatch is delayed for reasons to which the customer is responsible, the danger on the day of the willingness to send the delivery item passes to the customer.
- 6 Default of acceptance
(1) If the customer is delayed or if he culpably violates other obligations to cooperate, we are entitled to request the resulting damage, including any additional expenses. Further claims are reserved.
(2) The purchase price must be paid out during the delay. The default interest rate is five percentage points above the base rate. In the case of legal transactions between entrepreneurs, the interest rate is eight percentage points above the base rate.
(3) In turn, the customer reserves the right to prove that damage in the requested amount has not been or at least much lower. The risk of a random loss or a random deterioration of the purchased item is transferred to the customer at this time, in which it gets into delay in acceptance or debt.
- 7 Warranty
(1) In the event of a defect, the customer has the choice whether the supplementary performance should be carried out by rectification or replacement delivery. However, we are entitled to refuse the type of supplementary performance chosen by the customer if it is only possible with disproportionate costs and the other type of supplementary performance remains without considerable disadvantages for the customer.
(2) If the subsequent performance has failed or if we have refused the subsequent performance as a whole, the customer can request a reduction in the purchase price (reduction) or declare the withdrawal from the contract. Possible claims for damages of the customer remain unaffected.
(3) If the customer is an entrepreneur within the meaning of Section 14 of the German Civil Code (BGB of the German Civil Code (Warranty Claims Claims of the Customer: Obvious defects must be reported to the provider immediately, at the latest within 14 calendar days after delivery of the goods, hidden defects are also immediately apparent At the latest within 14 calendar days after they are known to report in writing. If the notice of defects does not occur on time, the customer's warranty rights are excluded in relation to the defect that is not shown in good time. However, this does not apply if the provider has fraudulently concealed the defect and/or has taken over a corresponding guarantee. Warranty claims expire - except in the case of claims for damages - within one year after delivery of the purchased item to the entrepreneur.
- 8 Liability limitation
(1) In the case of slightly negligent breach of duty, the liability of the provider and the vicarious agent of the provider are limited to the average damage typical of the contract, which is predictable according to the type. In the case of slightly negligent breaches of duty by non -contractual obligations, the violation of which the implementation of the contract is not endangered, we are not liable or our vicarious agents.
(2) The above limitations of liability do not apply to claims from product liability or from a guarantee as well as in the event of claims due to body and health damage as well as in the event of loss of their lives.
- 9 data protection
We treat your personal data confidentially and according to the statutory data protection regulations. Your data is not passed on without your express consent, or only in the context of the necessary handling of the contract, for example to the companies entrusted with the delivery of the goods (See also: data protection declaration)
- 10 Applicable law, place of jurisdiction
(1) The right of the Federal Republic of Germany, to the exclusion of the UN sales law, is applicable, insofar as this choice of law does not lead to a consumer to be withdrawn from mandatory consumer-protecting norms.
(2) If the contracting parties are merchants, the court is responsible at our seat in Althütte, unless an exclusive place of jurisdiction is justified for the dispute. This also applies if the customer has no residence within the European Union.
- 11 final determination
Insofar as a provision of this contract is or is or is incompatible, the other provisions of this contract remain unaffected.
Tagged with: become a LAMOVITA PARTY host